Please structure your proposal to provide the following information in the order indicated. Additional information pertinent to your project may be included.
- Summarize your organization’s history.
- State the organization’s mission and goals.
- Outline current programs and activities.
- Highlight organizational accomplishments.
Purpose of Grant
- Describe the proposed program or project.
- Identify the needs, problems, and/or opportunities to be addressed. What are the challenges to the project? Who else in the specified area is addressing this issue?
- Identify the largest population/geographic community served and how they will benefit. How will you reach this community?
- Explain how the project contributes to and/or impacts the community.
- What are the goals of the project? What methods will you use to achieve the objectives?
- Outline the key staff and volunteers’ qualifications and experience critical to the project.
- Identify other organizations and/or partners participating in the project and their roles.
- Provide a timetable for the project.
- Identify long-term funding resources for the project. How will the project be sustained?
- Describe the plan for evaluation. For instance, how will evaluation results be used and/or disseminated? Who will be involved in the evaluation?
- Copy of the current IRS determination letter indicating 501(c)3 tax-exempt status.
- Copy of latest Tax Return (FORM 990)
- List of Board of Directors including affiliations, tenures and terms. What percentage of the Board of Directors financially supports the organization?
- Annual Report (if available).
- Organizational financial statements: financial statements from the last two (2) fiscal years (audited if possible) and current operating budget for the organization (expenses and income).
- Project financial statements: two-year project budget (expenses and income).
- List of other funders and/or potential funders and amounts committed or requested for the specified project.